Dégustation de Saison Menu by Chef Caleb ($125 per guest)
Chef Caleb's Dégustation de Saison menu consists of 4 courses:
- Course One (Choose One)
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board w/ Accouterments
- Truffle arancini, truffle fondue
- Seasonal Oysters by the dozen, cocktail sauce, mignonette, lemon
- Course Two
- Market Greens
- Fennel, local avocado & citrus, radish, candied pistachio, citrus-honey vinaigrette, fines herbs
- Course Three (Choose One)
- Flat Iron Steak
- Pomme puree, roasted market vegetables, caramelized onion jus, watercress
- Seared King Salmon
- Braised leeks, pearl onions, Vichyssoise, chives, herb oil
- Course Four (Choose One)
- Seasonal fruit, vanilla custard, mint
- Almond Gateaux
- Chocolate sauce, seasonal fruit, Chantilly creme
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 8~50 guests. The four course dinner is included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware, tableware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal