Christmas Eve Dinner and Brunch Menu by Chef Daneen
Chef Daneen's Christmas Eve Dinner menu consists of the following:
- Course One (Starter)
- Artisan Cheese & Charcuterie Grazing Board
- Course Two (Salad)
- Farmers Market Winter Salad
- Arugula, Apple, Celery, Persimmon, Grapes & Goat Cheese Apple Cider Miso Ginger Vinaigrette
- Course Three (Main Course)
- Prime Rib w/ Horseradish Cream
- Roasted Turkey w/ Herbed Butter
- Sage Mushroom Sausage Stuffing
- Spinach Pie w/ Caramelized Onion
- Smashed Potatoes w/ Chive Creme Fraiche
- Smashed Vegan Sweet Potatoes
- Green Beans w/ Sherry Poached Shallots
- Course Four (Dessert)
- Brown Butter Pear Tart
- Vanilla Gelato
Chef Daneen's Christmas Brunch menu consists of the following:
- Avocado Toast Board
- Assorted Toasts, Avocado Spread, Radish, Arugula, Cream Cheese, Tomato, Smoked Salmon, Ricotta, Cucumber, Seeds
- Spinach & Gruyere Frittata
- Chicken Maple & Impossible Breakfast Sausages
- Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Assorted Mini Pastries
- Trio of Juices
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 6~20 guests. The four course plated dinner is included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal