Christmas Menu by Chef Jeramie
Chef Jeramie's Christmas menu consists of a grazing station, canapés tray pass, and 3 course menu:
- Grazing Station
- Cheese charcuterie and crudités board
Assorted cheeses, meats, spreads, cheese nuts, fruits, breads
- Canapés Tray Pass:
- Prosciutto wrapped shrimp with sage burr blanc on puff pastry
- Crispy artichoke tossed in Meyer lemon basil aioli on parmesan crisp
- Course One
- Poached pears mixed arugula salad with glazed walnuts creamy goat cheese and pomegranate vinaigrette
- Course Two
- Creamy herb potato gratin with Australian wagyu and king trumpet mushroom - creamy peppercorn sauce or chimichurri
- Creamy herb potato gratin with charred butter white wine broccolini and pan seared scallops with sage burr blanc, herb oil and garlic flowers
- Asian pear tart satin with creme fraiche local honey glaze with gladiolus
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 7~15 guests. The three course plated dinner with a grazing station and canapés tray pass are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Kenneth and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
The dinning and table setting was elegant. The starting course was light and delicious, the following courses was amazing, the main course was fabulous ans the dessert was awesome. All the guests were dressed nice, the waiters were perfect in every way and the grand host Mr. Kenneth took us across the world in fine dining with taste and flavors to dine for. We had a lovely time.
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal