Contemporary Italian Tasting Menu by Chef Jon Barone ($210 per guest)
Chef Jon's Contemporary Italian Tasting Menu consists of 6 courses*:
- Course One
- Amouse Bouche
- Pork jowl marmalade, foie gras crostino
- Course Two
- Mint, fennel, blood orange, sumac, chili lemon aioli
- Course Three
- Homemade Calabrian chili infused tagliolini, Peruvian Bay scallop and Argentine red shrimp "ragu", Nduja and bone broth, toasted bread crumbs, lemon zest
- Course Four
- Seared U10 Diver Scallops
- Fennel pollen and saffron risotto, basil lemon mousseline
- Course Five
- Iberico Pork Secreto
- Fresh herbs, Sicilian olive oil, roasted gold Yukon potatoes
- Dehydrated burrata crisp, salted caramel ricotta, apricot gastrique, vanilla gelato, unfiltered olive oil
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 6+ guests. The six course dinner, flatware and plateware are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal