Contemporary Spring Menu in Italy by Chef Jon Barone ($210 per guest)
Chef Jon's Contemporary Spring Menu in Italy consists of 6 courses*:
- Course One
- Hokkaido scallop, Japanese ebi shrimp, Tuscan melon and lemongrass sauce, avocado mousselini, Calabrian chili oil
- Course Two
- Butternut squash, arugula, candied pecans, imported burrata di bufala from Puglia, Sicilian olive oil
- Course Three
- Roasted sweet corn and limoncello sauce, homemade linguini, PEI mussels
- Course Four
- Branzino fillet, lemon, turmeric, dill emulsion, grilled fennel and zucchini
- Course Five
- Roasted quail stuffed with figs, dates, guanciale, pecan and brown sugar caramelized onions
- Basil pistachio white chocolate olive oil panna cotta
Note: Tip is optional and may be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 6+ guests. The six course dinner, flatware and plateware are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal