Italian Dinner Experience w/ Chef Tim
Chef Tim's Italian Dinner Experience consists of 4 courses:
- Polenta Bites: Topped with wild mushrooms, fontina and micro greens
- Bruschetta: Marinated tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, oregano and fresh basil topped with balsamic reduction pearls
- Caprese Salad: Fresh basil, vine ripe tomato and fresh mozzarella, balsamic reduction
- Zuppa Di Aragosta: Creamy lobster soup
- Pasta Salad w/ Pancetta: Creamy pasta salad with crispy pancetta
- Arugula Salad: Fresh figs, walnuts, shaved parmesan, cherry tomatoes with lemon oregano vinaigrette
- Italian Potato Salad: Red potatoes, eggs and veggies with creamy vinegar and oil dressing
- Italian Cucumber Salad: Fresh tomato, cucumber, and onions sprinkled with dried oregano
- Main Course
- Bistecca Alla Florentina: 2-3 inch porterhouse steak served with panzanella salad, polenta chips
- Chicken Marsala: Chicken breast grilled and served with marsala wine sauce, grilled asparagus, potato puree
- Shrimp Lemon Ricotta Pasta: Sautéed jumbo shrimp with your choice of fresh hand made spaghetti or linguini in a lemon ricotta sauce
- Sword Fish Sicilian Style: Sword fish steak served with a side of asparagus, wild mushroom garlic risotto
- Tiramisu: Mascarpone, delicate lady finger cookies, espresso, cocoa, rum
- Panna Cotta: Vanilla flavored with berry compote and fresh berry garnish
- Berries & Cream: Mixture of berries marinate in a splash of grand mariner, dash of mint, topped with fresh whipped cream and brittle dust garnish
- Dessert: Key lime panna cotta
*Party Size: The minimum number of guests required is 2 for this experience. Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 20~40 guests. The five course dinner along with mixed drink pairing is included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware, tableware.
Chef will arrive 2 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
See options in menu for vegetarian (V) and gluten free (GF) guests. Other dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal