Dinner in Nice by Chef John Murray ($250~300 per guest)
Chef John Murray's Dinner in Nice menu consists of 6 courses:
- A selection of Breads and Butters
- Appetizers Course (may be plated or passed around)
- Warm Brioche
- Goat cheese, arugula and pickled pear
- Scottish Smoked Salmon
- Chilled cucumber, sour cream on Blinis
- Baked Oysters
- Swiss cheese glaze and baby leeks
- French Toast
- Olive tapenade and sour cream
- Second Course
- Mixed Berry Salad
- Baby arugula, goat cheese crumble and caramelized pecans, balsamic vinaigrette
- Third Course
- Wild Mushroom and Black Truffle Risotto
- Parmesan and fresh herbs
- Fourth Course
- Fresh Lobster Thermidor
- Artichoke barigoule and baby herb salad
- Chef's Refreshing Course
- Main Course (choose one)
- Seared Wagyu Ribeye
- Crispy duck fat potato, black truffle wild mushrooms and green peppercorn jus
- Salmon Coulibiac
- Whole salmon fillet, wild rice, forest mushrooms, baked in brioche w/ tarragon butter
- Apple tart au tatin
- Fresh vanilla bean ice cream
Note: Tip is optional and may be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 4~50 guests. The six course dinner is included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, flatware, flatware, and glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal