LA Meets Mexico Menu by Chef Justin ($135~185 per guest)
Chef Justin's LA Meets Mexico dinner menu consists of 6 courses:
- Course One
- Hamachi Agua Chile
- Raw yellowtail, avocado based sauce, pickled carrot, sweet onion, wild radish, jicama, chile arbol oil, tostadas
- Course Two
- Grilled Octopus Ceviche
- Guajillo-pasilla sauce, citrus, cucumber, shallots, orange segments, cherry tomatoes, serrano, herbs, tostadas
- Course Three
- Baby Gem's
- Grilled grapefruit paste, avocado oil, shaved cucumber & yellow squash, mint
- Course Four
- Japanese Mushrooms
- Shaved brussels sprouts, ancho paste, oregano, peanuts, chicharron, heirloom tomato, lime
- Course Five
- Grilled Ribeye
- Ribeye, al pastor rub, black bean puree, charred pineapple & jicama chutney, herbs
- Mexican "Hot Chocolate" Mousse
- Cinnamon whipped cream, macerated lime & blueberry, puffed rice, mint
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event. If you are planning a party with over 30 guests, please contact us prior to booking.
This menu is available for 8~20 guests. The six course dinner is included.
For 12 or more guests, one server is included. For 20 or more guests, two servers are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, cooktop, pots & pans (optional), glassware, tableware.
Chef will arrive 4 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Service staff (if applicable) will arrive an hour before and help with table set up. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Some of Chef Justin's dishes are not Gluten-Free or Vegetarian, but can easily be accommodated. Other dietary requirements can be accommodated also. Please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal