Modern American Steakhouse Premium Menu by Chef Ken ($260 per guest)
Chef's Ken's Modern American Steakhouse Premium Menu consists of 6 courses:
- First Course
- Spicy Smoked Tuna Tartare
- Potato roost over tequila lime sauce, topped with squid ink tuile and Sterling Caviar
- Second Course
- Gold Oyster
- Hand painted gold char grilled oyster with golden gazpacho and topped with heirloom tomato salad
- Third Course
- Truffle Mac & Cheese w/ Lobster
- Fourth Course
- A5 Wagyu Trio Tasting
- A5 Filet
- A nest filled with confit onion and garlic purée topped with a lemon leek coulis crispy leeks and A5 filet
- A5 Tri-Tip
- Charcoal golden beets topped with a smoked beet chimichurri served with a A5 tri-tip
- A5 Short Rib
- Savory brioche French toast topped with pecorino fondue and A5 short rib
- Fifth Course
- Bone Marrow & A5 Wagyu Ribeye
- Bone marrow forbidden rice with green onion vinaigrette and chanterelle mushrooms served with A5 ribeye
- Sixth Course
- Sweet Corn Creme Brûlée
- Dehydrated corn, date and chia seed soil, topped with honey tuile and homemade chocolate ice cream made with fresh cocoa
*Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 10~12 guests. The six course dinner with tableware and servers are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal