OC Launch Party
CHEFERBLY invites you to experience the best OC has to offer. As the premier fine dining platform, Cheferbly has cultivated a top-notch collective of the most innovative breakthrough talent in fine dining. Let 10 of our top private chefs wow you with a showcase of small plates complimented by great wine and music. These chefs have come from Michelin starred kitchens with heavy hitting reputations such as:
- The French Laundry (3 Michelin starred restaurant)
- El Celler De Can Roca (3 Michelin starred restaurant)
- Coi (3 Michelin starred restaurant)
- Fleur Dy Lys (a Michelin starred restaurant)
- Bouchon (a Michelin starred restaurant)
- Knife Pleat (a Michelin starred restaurant)
- ShariNori (ranked #1 in California on Yelp)
Cheferbly is a private dining reservation platform designed for private chefs and caterers to promote and pre-sell tickets to their pop-up events and private dining experiences.
Be among the first to taste what Cheferbly has to offer, have a great meal, partake in exclusive offers and gifts. For foodies, for a fun date night, for gourmands, we invite you to enjoy an exceptional culinary evening.
Dress code: Dress to impress! (Business Casual OR Semi-Formal)
NOTE: Must be 21yrs or older and show ID to enjoy alcohol at the event.
- Braised octopus with sour cherries and creme fraiche
- Braised short rib w/ arancini - blackberry bordelaise, truffled brie arancini cake, fried enoki mushroom, sage
- Kanpachi, strawberry sofrito, purslane verde, manzano chile oil, herbs
- Porchetta - Charred stone fruit, fig agrodulce, pickled mustard seed
- Tamales & Corn creme brulee
- Grilled Baby Chimichurri Octopus w/ Bone Marrow Aioli, Romesco Sauce and Sour Dough Crouton
- Bluefin spicy tuna w/ glazed rice puffs, salmon sushi w/ avocado salsa, yellowtail sushi w/ jalapeno quinoa salsa
- Smoked dry aged striploin, potato pave, truffle alioli, beef jus, crispy kale
- Layered Crepe Cake
- Fresh made green falafel with cucumber Tadzhiki, Greek salad with creamy feta, crispy chickpea crunch
- Yellowtail sashimi, edamame puree, red yuzu kosho
- Mushroom and coffee rubbed flank carne asada with pickled green tomato salsa, fried shallots and tampico marinated breakfast radish
- Ale lacquered pork shoulder, creamy polenta, charred pearl onion, carrots "tooth", watercress
- Roasted Long Island duck with fennel parsnip puree. Roasted macadamia and sage browned butter mushroom duxelles. Blood orange vinaigrette and segments with prawn cracker garnish
Disclaimer: Menu is subject to change in the event a participating chef is unable to serve due to COVID-19. The event price is based on 10 chefs, but you may experience as many as 12 chefs. The above menu is based on 12 participating chefs.
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Kenneth and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
The dinning and table setting was elegant. The starting course was light and delicious, the following courses was amazing, the main course was fabulous ans the dessert was awesome. All the guests were dressed nice, the waiters were perfect in every way and the grand host Mr. Kenneth took us across the world in fine dining with taste and flavors to dine for. We had a lovely time.
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal