Premium Experience Menu by Chef Jimmy ($250 per guest)
Chef Jimmy's Contemporary American Brunch menu consists of 7 courses*:
- Course One
- Smoked Caviar
- Live smoked house steamed brioche, truffle mayo, fried quail egg, Sterling Caviar, pine nut and Brussel sprout gremolata
- Course Two
- Tuna Crudo
- Dry aged ahi tuna, yuzu kasha vinaigrette, seasonal citrus, hibiscus spiced root chip dome
- Course Three
- The Forest
- Braised lamb croquette, green forager air cake, wild mushroom cream, garlic greens, suspended porcini cotton candy cloud
- Course Four
- Land & Sea on Charcoal
- Japanese charcoal table-side grilled scallop, guanciale aioli, pea-sage mousse, crispy sage, edible charcoal crisps
- Course Five
- Japanese Wagyu
- 24K gold covered Japanese A5 Wagyu Ribeye, black garlic emulsion, blue pommel aligot
- Course Six
- American Wagyu
- Charcoal grilled coffee crusted American Wagyu Sirloin, Mulberry and gin beef jus, pickled mulberries, shishito peppers
- Course Seven
- Honey and passion fruit gelato, poppy seed crumble, honeycomb white chocolate bar, wildflower honey, passion fruit gel, table-side passion fruit anglaise pour
Note: 18% gratuity is required for 8 or more guests.
*The Experience Upgrade is included, which includes all tableware, printed menus and mixology trained servers. Name cards and sommelier consultation are free of charge upon request with the upgrade.
This menu is available for 8~20 guests. The five course dinner, plateware, silverware, glassware, linen napkins, servers, printed menus, name card are included. Sommelier consultation is also included upon request.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal