Chef Maezaki's Private Sushi Dining Experience
1. Starter Trio (3 kinds of small appetizers)
* Japanese Bluefin Tuna Sashimi 2pcs
* Santa Barbara Sea Urchin Tempura (Fried Sea Urchin with Ooba Leaf)
* Snow Crab Cucumber Sunomono Salad (Japanese Snow Crab and vinegared Japanese Cucumber)
2. Assorted Sushi Pt.1 (4 kinds of Nigiri Sushi)
(Tuna, Yellowtail, Scallop, Sea. Team etc., depending on market availability)
3. Wagyu Beef Steak skewer tasting (total 2 pcs)
* A5 “Miyazaki” Wagyu Fillet Mignon
* American Wagyu “Washu Gyu” Fillet Mignon
4. Assorted Sushi Pt.2 (4 kinds of Nigiri Sushi)
(Toro, Eel, Amberjack, Salmon etc., depending on market availability)
5. Assorted Sushi Pt.3 (2 kinds of Nigiri Sushi and 1 Hand Roll)
(Sweet Shrimp, Sea Urchin and Crab Hand Roll etc., depending on market availability)
(Mochi Ice Cream)
*The minimum number of guests required is 6 for this experience and the base price covers all 6 guests. Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Kenneth and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
The dinning and table setting was elegant. The starting course was light and delicious, the following courses was amazing, the main course was fabulous ans the dessert was awesome. All the guests were dressed nice, the waiters were perfect in every way and the grand host Mr. Kenneth took us across the world in fine dining with taste and flavors to dine for. We had a lovely time.
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal