Summer 2023 Sunset Menu One by Chef John ($105 per guest)
Chef John's Summer 2023 Sunset Menu One consists of 4 courses:
- First Course
- Asparagus Croustillante
- Asparagus with spiced cream cheese wrapped in prosciutto and crispy fuille de brick dough, horseradish yogurt
- Second Course
- Heirloom Tomato & Watermelon Panzanella
- Farmers market early girl tomatos and compressed Japanese black diamond watermelon tossed in creamy tarragon dressing with shaved fennel, red onion and torn mint
- Third Course
- Pistachio Crusted Lamb Rack
- Herb roasted New Zealand lamb coated with Sicilian Pistachio, truffle potato puree, Saba roasted Brussels sprouts, asparagus, carrot, cabernet-beetroot reduction, thyme smoke
- Fourth Course (Choose One)
- Chocolate Opera Cake
- Almond sponge cake, coffee syrup, chocolate ganache, darn Marnier suzette sauce, cardamom whipped cream
- Strawberry Vanilla Tart
- Individual tarts with vanilla cream custard, fresh strawberries, blackberry coulis
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 8~40 guests. The four course dinner is included. Plateware for up to 20 guests is included, if requested.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, glassware, tableware (available as add-on).
The total duration of the service is about 4 hours, which includes 90~120 minutes of serving time. Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal