Surf n Turf Menu by Chef John ($295 per guest)
Chef John's Surf n Turf menu consists of 5 courses:
- First Course
- Sterling Royal Caviar Blini with Classic Lemon Crème Fraiche
- Second Course
- Bone Marrow Luge
- Roasted bone marrow with caramelized shallot-cherry, toast points, caper & parsley salad, Whistle Pig rye whiskey shot
- Third Course
- Seared Scallop Aguachile
- Pan seared scallops, Serrano-cucumber broth, al pastor carrots, brown butter sun choke puree
- Fourth Course
- Tomahawk (Family Style and each tomahawk serves 6)
- 48oz herb grilled USDA prime tomahawk steak & three grilled Australian spiny lobster tails, garlic and herb fingerling potatoes, charred broccolini with banyouls vinaigrette, chimichurri, Sierra Nevada creamery butter
- Fifth Course
- Chocolate Opera Cake
- Blackberry coulis, cardamom whipped cream, fresh berries
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 6~18 guests. The five course dinner is included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, glassware, tableware (available as add-on).
The total duration of the service is about 4 hours, which includes 90~120 minutes of serving time. Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
See options in menu for vegetarian (V) and gluten free (GF) guests. Other dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal