Valentine's Menu by Chef Jimmy ($550 per guest)
Chef Jimmy's Valentine's menu for consists of 5 courses:
- Course One
- Raining Forest
- Pickled Beets | Black Lime Labneh | Edible Soil | Champagne Vinegar Edible Cloud
- Course Two
- Strawberry Gazpacho
- Tableside Poured | Crispy Guanciale | Rustic Croutons | Candied Strawberries | Textures of Basil | Basil Oil
- Course Three
- Stuffed Squid
- Veal and Herb Stuffed Squid | Squid Beurre Blanc | Aleppo Alioli | Purple Potato Chips
- Course Four
- 24K Gold Ribeye
- Dry Aged Striploin | Bone Marrow Mousse | Patatas Bravas Pavé | Oloroso Wine Poached Radish | Beef Jus
- Course Five
- Pavlova Flambee
- Reversed Pavlova | Nectarines in Syrup | Seasonal Berries | Lavender Cookie | Cognac Flambee Meringue
Note: 20% gratuity is already included in the price.
This menu is available for 8+ guests. The five course dinner, plateware, silverware, linen napkins, printed menus are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal