Valentine's Menu by Chef Jon ($500 per guest)
Chef Jon's Valentine's Menu consists of 7 courses*:
- Course One
- Umami Wild Mushroom Soup
- Onion | Miso | Dashi | Blend of Dried and Freshly Foraged Wild Mushrooms w/ Crème Fraiche
- Course Two
- Grilled Fennel | Pomegranate | Mint and Wild Flower Honey Yogurt | Roasted Beets | Crispy Pepitas
- Course Three
- Kanpachi Crudo | Sumac | Tuscan Melon and Chili Schiuma
- Course Four
- Homemade Calabrian Chili Infused Tagliolini
- Peruvian Bay Scallop and Argentine Red Shrimp Ragu | Pork Bone Broth | Toasted Bread Crumbs | Lemon Zest
- Course Five
- Panko Crusted Lobster Tail
- Sourdough Toast | Whole Grain Orange Mostarda | Avocado Mousse
- Course Six
- Japanese A5 Wagyu New York Strip Loin from Miyazaki prefecture | Roasted Heirloom Carrots
- Course Seven
- Homemade Olive Oil Gelato | Smoked Maldon Sea Salt | Shaved Valhrona Dark Chocolate | Gooseberries | Candied Walnuts
Note: 20% gratuity is already included in the price.
This menu is available for 6+ guests. The seven course dinner, flatware, plateware, linen napkins, and printed menus are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal