Yucatan Culinary Adventure ($185~$245 per guest*)
After exploring the origin and flavors of the Yucatan on their most recent trip to Mexico, Chef Kenneth and Chef Seppe are excited to take you on a culinary adventure transporting you from San Diego to the Mexican Caribbean. Each dish will extract flavors and contain indigenous ingredients to the Yucatan. Chef Kenneth and Chef Seppe will share with you their inspiration gained from walking through the ancient culture and cooking techniques of the Mayan people, as well as experiencing the finest of modern Mexican cuisine. Come and join us for the journey.
Yucatan Culinary Adventure consists of 5 courses:
- Small Plate: Charcoal and passion fruit ceviche with fresh grouper fish topped with diced mango and jicama served with plantain chips
- Small Plate: Fresh prawns in a habanero broth with pineapple tamales rolled in shiso leaves
- Small Plate: Homemade pineapple and aloe sorbet over pineapple tepache with coconut milk sorbet and basil lime granita and lemon grass oil
- Entree: Fresh whole turkey leg slow roasted in the spices and techniques of the mayan people then crusted with chicharone and pistachio over a puree of black beans and lime crema
- Dessert: Key lime panna cotta
*Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event. Price per person for the entire party is reduced from $245 to $185 with a party of 15 or more.
This menu is available for 6~30 guests. The five course dinner with mixed drink pairing, tableware and servers are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal