Valentine's Day Dinner Party
Experience Romance Around The World dinner on Valentine's Day, 2/14/23, at Middleby's beautiful open concept kitchen. Five of our top private chefs have curated a unique 5-course tasting menu designed for you to enjoy with your loved ones.
These chefs have come from Michelin starred kitchens with heavy hitting reputations such as:
- The French Laundry (3 Michelin starred restaurant)
- El Celler De Can Roca (3 Michelin starred restaurant)
- Fleur Dy Lys (a Michelin starred restaurant)
- Knife Pleat (a Michelin starred restaurant)
- Course One
- Tuna Tartare - California
- Dry aged tuna by ShariNori + crispy wonton + avocado cream + chili oil + pickled shallot + spicy Kani salad
- Course Two
- Crêpes Aux Épinards - French
- Spinach crepes + brioche croutons + creme fraiche + garlic chips + local micro herbs
- Course Three
- Lobster Risotto - Italian
- Butter poached Maine lobster + preserved lemon risotto + lobster bisque espuma + Marcona almonds + dill oil
- Course Four
- Filet Mignon - New American
- Brandt Beef Prime Filet Mignon + burnt Savoy cabbage + Shio Koji + celeriac + blackberry chasseur
- Course Five
- Il Bacio D'Amore - Italian
- Strawberry chocolate intreccio + chocolate panna cotta
NOTE: If you select the Wine Pairing add-on option, you must be 21yrs or older and show ID at the event. Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chefs at the event.
ARRIVAL: Please kindly arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your assigned seating time. This is a timed event and we will start serving on time.
WINE: If you wish to bring your own wine, please select the Wine Pairing add-on option to enjoy your own as well as the wine pairing.
FOOD ALLERGIES: If you have any food allergies, please be sure to add a note during checkout.
SEATING ARRANGEMENT: 22 of 30 seats are at the counter (i.e. Chef's Table) which overlooks the kitchen and 8 of 30 seats are at a round table next to the kitchen. If you wish to sit at Chef's Table, you must select the Chef's Table as your Seating Preference for an additional $15.
REFUND POLICY: Due to high demand, we will not be able to issue a refund.
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Kenneth and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
The dinning and table setting was elegant. The starting course was light and delicious, the following courses was amazing, the main course was fabulous ans the dessert was awesome. All the guests were dressed nice, the waiters were perfect in every way and the grand host Mr. Kenneth took us across the world in fine dining with taste and flavors to dine for. We had a lovely time.
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal