Chef's Tasting Menu by Chef Andrew ($290 per guest)
Chef Andrew's Chef's Tasting Menu consists of 11 courses*:
- Course One
- Langoustine Tartare Cornets
- White chocolate | osetra caviar
- Course Two
- Market Oyster
- Papaya granita | tajin & lime espuma
- Course Three
- Mesquite Choux
- Chicken liver | green garlic | preserved kumquat
- Course Four
- Leek & Pumpkin Seed Tartlet
- Course Five
- House Sourdough Service
- Cultured butter
- Course Six
- Kombu-Cured Beef Tartare
- Mimolette | confit yolk | preserved mustard greens | pickled daikon & mustard | dill potato cracker
- Course Seven
- Red Mountain Trout
- White asparagus | girolles | trout roe | verjus
- Course Eight
- Cured Duck Breast
- Fenugreek toasted farro | belgian endive | fermented blueberry & roasted duck jus | soubise
- Course Nine
- Smoked Short Rib
- Mirepoix | roasted shallot | celery root | ras el hanout | cola jus
- Course Ten
- Cucumber & Tarragon Sherbet
- Course Eleven
- Strawberry Rhubarb Petit Gateaux
- Honey nougat | earl grey pate sucre | white chocolate & chamomile cremeux
Note: 18% gratuity is already included in the price.
This menu is available for 6+ guests. The eleven course dinner, flatware and plateware are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal