For the Love of Filipino Food Menu by Chef Kryssie ($185 per guest)
For the Love of Filipino Food Menu by Chef Kryssie consists of 6 courses:
- Course One
- Homemade Everything Brioche
- Peppered honey butter
- Course Two
- Watermelon, coconut foam, radish, salmon caviar, chile threads
- Course Three
- Egg noodles, miso butter, onsen egg, pickled lemon, chive
- Course Four
- Sisig "Salad"
- Crispy pork ears, baby arugula, sweet chili sauce
- Course Five
- Braised beef short ribs, charred broccolini, potato gratin, melted leeks, jus, fried shallot
- Course Six (Select One)
- Flavors of Turon (Sweet Banana & Jackfruit)
- Banana mousse, banana chip and sweet jackfruit streusel, fried wonton
- Burnt Basque Ube Cheesecake
- Strawberry, toasted pounded rice
Note: Tip is optional and may be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 8+ guests. The six course dinner, flatware and plateware are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal