Jalisco Junction Menu by Chef John ($90 per guest)
Chef John's Jalisco Junction menu is inspired by Taco Maria and consists of 4 courses:
- First Course
- Seared Scallop Aguachile
- Cumin seared diver scallops, chili-cucumber water, crispy carrot ribbons, cilantro, oregano oil
- Second Course
- Achiote Marinated Hanger Steak Taco
- 3 day marinated hanger steak, fresh pressed tortilla cooked al a minute, Nueske's Bacon, blistered shishito pepper, quest cojita
- Third Course
- Guinea Fowl Mole
- Peking style guinea fowl breast, 16 spice mole, braised date puree, glazed nante carrots
- Fourth Course (Choose One)
- Sweet corn cake w/ blood orange caramel
- Flourless chocolate cake w/ red pepper dust, blackberry coulis, Abuelita chocolate sauce
Note: Tip is optional and can be paid directly to the chef at the event.
This menu is available for 6~25 guests. The four course dinner and plateware are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, glassware, flatware.
The total duration of the service is about 4 hours, which includes 90~120 minutes of serving time. Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
See options in menu for vegetarian (V) and gluten free (GF) guests. Other dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal