Winter Southern Italy Menu by Chef Jon ($225 per guest)
Chef Jon's Winter Southern Italy Menu consists of 8 courses*:
- Course One
- Sicilian olives imported raw and cooked/marinated in house
- Course Two
- Siciliano rice cone stuffed with tomato risotto, mozzarella, peas and ragu
- Course Three
- Mortadella Mousse
- Sourdough crostino, crescenza cheese, crispy parmesan, orange mostarda
- Course Four
- Raviolo Carbonara
- Guanciale, pecorino romano, black pepper and egg yolk raviolo, brown butter miso sauce
- Course Five
- Ricci di Mare
Tonnarelli pasta, sea urchin, garlic, olive oil, chili
- Course Six
- Merluzzo Siciliano
- Wild Alaskan cod cooked down in a tomato onion and potato sauce with capers, white wine and garlic
- Course Seven
- Duck Leg Confit
- Sweet plum truffle reduction, black truffle shavings
- Kahlua spiced flourless chocolate bar with peanut butter espresso crumble
Note: 20% gratuity is included in the price.
This menu is available for 6+ guests. The eight course dinner, flatware, plateware, linen napkins, and printed menus are included.
Tables, chairs, oven, microwave, cooktop, pots, pans, glassware.
Chef will arrive 2~3 hours prior to serving time to prep and cook. Upon completion of service, chef and staff will clean up.
Dietary requirements can be accommodated, please advise upon booking.
How it works
PICK A CHEF
Pick a date/time that works for your party and tell us where you want the chef to cook.
CHEF WILL COOK
We bring the ingredients, cook, serve and clean up.
Relax and enjoy your elevated dining experience!
Very creative dishes surrounding a central theme, with condiments from London and extreme care and planning (one dish took three days to prepare).
Review for Dine in LA presents a Bridgerton themed dinner on Oct 2021.
Tony and his team created an amazing fine dining experience that not only delivered fantastic flavors but also huge portions! Every dish is prepared with care and it really shows. I also loved the venue in the arts district of LA. I will be coming to more of these events in the future.
First Time Customer
Had a wonderful evening dining with some people we had never met before, but with whom we shared a table. The food and drinks were delicious and I loved the backstory on each plate.
First Time Customer
Frequently Asked Questions
Vetted chefs & caterers
All chefs & caterers are insured
Highly decorated chefs
Chefs will be paid out after your meal